The SimilarWeb brand is growing fast as the leading international name for online competitive intelligence and there is an opportunity for an ambitious and talented brand manager to join our team and help us leading and managing this growth.
The role will involve being the brand guardian for SimilarWeb as the key contact who will be solely responsible for maintaining the day-to-day communications with out international partners across the globe - ensuring that our vision, look and communications messages are cascaded, shared and promoted accurately across all regions.
The role will also work closely with our product team, collating feedback from our users and global partners to produce insights that will help them understand the needs, suggestions and requests from our customers.
If you are passionate about the internet, brand communications and building cross-cultural relationships it doesn't get better or more exciting than this!
- Minimum 2/3 years in international brand management, advertising or product marketing.
- Proven experience in leading creative branded output, as well as measuring and proving its effectiveness and impact in the business context.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages a plus).
- Great copy-writing skills across all media - from social to PR and advertising.
- Experiences in managing and influencing multiple stakeholders across different countries/regions while maintaining a singular brand vision.
- Deep understanding and passionate about the internet and the high tech ecosystem.
- Campaign management experience - planning, media buying and creative execution.
- Communication: strong communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely turn complex data-driven insights into simple and compelling stories. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Flexibility: ability to operate with global media and partners which means that sometimes the role will require work outside the expected working hours.
- Creativity: deep understanding of creativity and its business value which can be brought into our insights to amplify the reach and impact of our communications.
- Tact and Diplomacy: ability to influence and persuade difficult stakeholders while remaining professional, calm and with a positive outlook.
- Assertiveness: capacity to remain calm under time pressure and manage expectations while prioritizing workload and business objectives.
- Business Acumen: ability to measure, prove and communicate the relevancy and impact of your activity to stakeholders across the business.